about this website
Welcome to the blog of David Glover! Diagnosed with cancer at age 23, I set out to prove that although I had cancer, cancer does not have me. Now 20 years later, life is still an adventure and a learning laboratory. I enjoy sharing my perspectives in this blog and hope to make the world a better place.
search by category
recent blog posts
- The Marathon Runner, a poem
- A poem to Princess, my dalmatian and friend
- Earth and Water – a Contrast of the Elements in Martial Arts
- The death of my Princess (my Dalmatian)
- Managing risk versus reward in life – a snowboarding example
- We see what we pay attention to…but not always the same thing as someone else
- Second guessing oneself – does it help or hurt? Well, both actually.
- Everyone is a teacher…even the student…if you’re open to learning